Get involved and help us grow!
We welcome volunteers to help with all aspects of our regenerative work.
Our projects and tasks at hand change with the seasons and the weather, our volunteer opportunities include:
* Planting crops in our permaculture garden and greenhouse.
* Harvesting and preparing produce, mushrooms, and herbs from the garden and forest.
* Trail maintenance, removing invasive species and landscaping.
* Road maintenance and tree trimming work
* Help with publicity, outreach, and events.
* Help with administrative tasks and board governance
If you are interested in volunteering please send us an email to discuss our current volunteer opportunities.
Let us know what types of projects you are interested in, and any specific skills or relevant experience you have that might be useful.
Please inform us if you have any physical limitations, health conditions, injuries, or allergies, that may affect your participation.
(Unfortunately, the land is not suitable terrain for wheelchair access.)
All volunteers are required to sign our liability waiver prior your visit.
Please read our full volunteer guidelines here.
Upcoming Work Projects:
Greenhouse repairs and improvements.
Building the Pantry cabin.
Contact us if you are available to help for a few hours or a couple of days!
Board member and ARC founder Jan Shuster
working on drainage trenches for the
service road on a hot sunny day.